Backbone Issue Sync
Synchronize Jira data from two or more instances across departmental or B2B borders, with fine-grained mapping control and enterprise-proven reliability.
Example Use Cases
- Bidirectional synchronization
- Unidirectional synchronization
- Synchronize Jira Server with Jira Cloud
- Synchronize one project with multiple others
- Synchronize a private with a public project
- Synchronize projects behind firewalls
- Synchronize without installing
- Synchronize with changing Jiras
- Migrate Jira projects
- Synchronize with Jira Service Desk
FAQ and knowledge base
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How does Backbone affect server performance?
- Do you plan to synchronize with other systems?
- Does Backbone communicate via an encrypted channel?
- Can I synchronize an instance from behind an enterprise firewall?
- Can I synchronize an instance without installing Backbone?