In the synchronization detail view you can find the settings and specifications of a single synchronization. This includes the following:
Connection - View and edit the connection settings for this synchronization.
Notifications - Define to who sync error notifications should be send.
Troubleshooting - Find, analyze, and fix errors affecting this synchronization.
You can start and stop the synchronization with the button in the top right corner. This will enable or disable Backbone from syncing issues and issue data. You can find more action to perform for your synchronization in the menu (•••) next to it:
- Clear Backbone cache: Clear cached data by Backbone. Backbone caches data from Jira, such as a list of available fields. If a new field is added to Jira and it doesn't show in Backbone, you need to clear the cache so Backbone will load it.
- Resync: Enables you to Trigger a resync.
- Pair Existing issues: Import a csv file to Pair existing issues to be synchronized. This function can only be used when the synchronization is stopped.
- Unlink paired issues: Remove the connection between issues that are synced together by Unlink paired issues.
Download synchronized issues: Download all synchronized issues into a JSON file. This can be used for eg. Migrate a Backbone synchronization to a new Backbone synchronization.
- Take the tour: Shows some hints about the different tabs and possibilities of the current screen.
- Documentation: Open the Backbone documentation (in a new tab)