- Analyze and fix errors
Error message reference
- Admin or project admin permissions are required
- 411 - Length required
- Bad gateway
- Cannot create new issue without mapped issue type
- Cannot find transition
- Cannot find transition id
- Component(s) not valid
- Field not on the Screen
- Incoming Issue Error
- Incompatible message format
- Invalid license
- Invalid regex syntax
- Issue does not exist
- Issues must be assigned
- JIRA is offline
- Missing attachment permissions
- Missing Issue
- Missing issue type mapping
- Missing message
- Missing required fields
- No create version permissions
- No permissions to view this request for JIRA Service Desk
- No project administration permissions
- Option not valid
- Outgoing Issue error
- Outgoing Send Error
- Priority not valid
- Resolution cannot be chosen
- Server is not reachable - how to fix it
- Sprint does not exist
- Template error
- The requested board cannot be viewed
- User does not exist
- User not assignable
- Version(s) not valid
- Workflow operation not valid
- Fix common problems
- Configure email error notifications
- Field mapping reference
- Issue synchronization behavior
- Synchronizing Personal Data
An issue does not get synchronized and appears in the troubleshooting section with the category 'Component(s) not valid' and the message, e.g. '"components":"Component name 'C4' is not valid"'.
The 'components' part identifies the internal id of the field which is affected.
A Component was set to the issue in the sender project and is mapped to a value which is not a valid Component in the receiver project. This can be due to an invalid mapping configuration in Backbone or a missing configuration in the receiving project.
The following steps should be done in order to resolve this problem.
- Check the components configuration of the receiving project if all components are configured the desired way.
- Access the Field Mappings configuration, edit the component field mapping and check that your components are mapped correctly. If you use the Passthrough Mapping, you may want to check the "create missing components" option so that Backbone will create the missing components on the fly.
If you use the Passthrough Mapping and your component names are different in the two projects, please use the Components Mapping and map the desired components to each other.
- After fixing your configuration...