- Bidirectional synchronization
- Unidirectional synchronization
- Synchronize Jira Server with Jira Cloud
- Synchronize one project with multiple others
- Synchronize a private with a public project
- Migrate Jira projects
- Synchronize with Jira Service Desk
- Analyze and fix errors
- Trigger a resync
Fix common problems
- General problem situations
Issue specific problem situations
- Admin or project admin permissions are required
- Bad gateway
- Cannot add or remove watcher
- Cannot create new issue without mapped issue type
- Cannot find transition
- Cannot find transition id
- Component(s) not valid
- Field not on the Screen
- Incoming Issue Error
- Incompatible message format
- Invalid license
- Invalid regex syntax
- Issue does not exist
- Issues must be assigned
- JIRA is offline
- Missing attachment permissions
- Missing Issue
- Missing issue type mapping
- Missing message
- Missing parent Issue error
- Missing required fields
- No create version permissions
- No permissions to view this request for JIRA Service Desk
- No project administration permissions
- Option not valid
- Outgoing Issue error
- Outgoing Send Error
- Priority not valid
- Resolution cannot be chosen
- Sprint does not exist
- Template error
- The requested board cannot be viewed
- User does not exist
- User not assignable
- Version(s) not valid
- Workflow operation not valid
- Error message reference
- Field mapping reference
- Synchronization behavior
- Handling Personal Data
Backbone Issue Sync for Cloud uses the Atlassian Marketplace licensing. Therefore Backbone requires valid licenses on all connected JIRA systems. The Backbone license user tier on each JIRA system must match the JIRA system's user tier.
What license size do I need?
The Backbone license size must always be the same as the license size of the base Jira instance it is installed on.
How does Jira service desk licensing work?
As stated before, you only need a license that corresponds to the user tier of the largest Jira application in your instance.
For example if your Jira software instance were 200 users, and your JSD license were 10 users, you'd need a 200 user license for the instance.
Where can I get it?
You can purchase an Atlassian Marketplace license directly from the Atlassian Marketplace, or from your Atlassian partner.