Backbone Issue Sync
Synchronize JIRA data from two or more instances across departmental or B2B borders, with fine-grained mapping control and enterprise-proven reliability.
JIRA Service Desk
FAQ and knowledge base
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I synchronize two JIRA Cloud Instances with each other?
- What firewall permissions/ports are needed
- Do I need a valid license on each instance I want to sync?
- Do you plan to integrate with other systems as well
- Why can't I change the integration user?
- Does the Edit Screen need to contain all Fields updated in the Synchronization
- Why is my recently created issue type, field, workflow change not available while editing the configuration
- Why are my changes not getting synchronized
- Why do JIRA fields have English names although my JIRA is in a different language?
- How can I synchronize a project with multiple projects