- Analyze and fix errors
Error message reference
- Admin or project admin permissions are required
- 411 - Length required
- Bad gateway
- Cannot create new issue without mapped issue type
- Cannot find transition
- Cannot find transition id
- Component(s) not valid
- Field not on the Screen
- Incoming Issue Error
- Incompatible message format
- Invalid license
- Invalid regex syntax
- Issue does not exist
- Issues must be assigned
- JIRA is offline
- Missing attachment permissions
- Missing Issue
- Missing issue type mapping
- Missing message
- Missing required fields
- No create version permissions
- No permissions to view this request for JIRA Service Desk
- No project administration permissions
- Option not valid
- Outgoing Issue error
- Outgoing Send Error
- Priority not valid
- Resolution cannot be chosen
- Server is not reachable - how to fix it
- Sprint does not exist
- Template error
- The requested board cannot be viewed
- User does not exist
- User not assignable
- Version(s) not valid
- Workflow operation not valid
Fix common problems
- Changes are not being synchronized
- Sync info panel displays wrong synchronization name, and no link to partner project
- Can't change the synchronization user
- All fields have English names although Jira is in a different language
- Recently created issue types, fields, etc. are not available when editing configuration
- Authentication with an external Jira fails
- Configure email error notifications
- Field mapping reference
- Issue synchronization behavior
- REST API
- Encryption inside Backbone
- Synchronizing Personal Data
Define how attachments are synchronized between instances.
- If an attachment gets deleted in the issue where it was originally added, it will also be removed in the corresponding issue in the partner project.
- If you delete an attachment that has been synchronized to the partner project by Backbone, it will not be removed in the issue in the partner project where it was added originally.
You can configure additional options via the configure link for both directions. There you can choose between two modes:
- Blacklist Mapping (default). This includes all attachments in the synchronization except the ones you specify with the filter options.
- Whitelist Mapping. This excludes all attachments from the synchronization. Only attachments matching the filter options will be synchronized.
- Maximum file size. Files bigger than the specified file size will not be synchronized. The file size is specified in MB.
- Mime Types. Files with a mime type from this list will be included in (Whitelist Mapping)/excluded from (Blacklist Mapping) the synchronization. You can find a list of possible mime types here.
- Filename Regex. Files with a name matching this regular expression will be included in (Whitelist Mapping)/excluded from (Blacklist Mapping) the synchronization. The regular expression will be executed in Java, so you can use any regular expression which works in Java.