Backbone supports the synchronization of various custom fields provided by the Elements Connect plugin:
The following mappings for Element Connect fields are possible with Backbone:
- nFeed / nFeed [deprecated]
- to nFeed: the synced nFeed fields should use the same IDs. Backbone will synchronize the IDs.
- to Textfield: Backbone will resolve the display value into the text content that you configure within your nFeed configuration for this field.
- nFeed - Date
- Treated as a usual date field.
- nFeed - DateTime
- Treated as a usual DateTime field.
- nFeed - User
- to user list field: Treated as a usual user list field.