Helping the K15t Support Team
- Checking the enabled add-on modules
- Configuring Confluence Logging
- Configuring Export Logging
- Enabling Performance Logging
- Creating Confluence Support Zip
- Creating a XML Export of a Single Page
- Creating a XML Export of a Space
- Creating a ZIP file of the Working Directory
- Finding your Support Entitlement Number
- Getting the Server ID
- How to create a space export without attachments
- How to check the browser log
Error Messages Troubleshooting
- Dealing with UnknownHostException
- Export to Word fails with ExporterException: messages.asposeexception.maxlistlevel
- Getting 'Unexpected block type 0!' Error
- NullPointerException at com.atlassian.spring.container.ContainerManager.getComponent()
- PacketTooBigException - Packet for Query is too Large
- Restoring the Confluence Trusted Applications Keystore
- Scroll Office: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can't find exporter to delegate to
- SSL problems during export - unable to find valid certification path to requested target
- How can I get a notification for every new release of a Scroll add-on?
- What do you need to know if you use a SNAPSHOT version of one of our products?
- Licensing Troubleshooting
- Labels like com.k15t.scroll.pdf.ui.export.dialog.customize.settings are displayed in my Scroll dialogs
- Gathering browser's console content
- Downloading an outdated version of an add-on
- Missing Images in Exports
- Disabling Default Export Schemes on space level
- End of life policy
- Security Bug Fixing Policy
- Security Advisories
- Technical and organizational measures
- Helping the K15t Support Team
The following procedure explains how to export a whole space to XML. The resulting ZIP file contains the content of the space including attachments, and it might help the K15t support team to resolve your issue more quickly.
NoteTo create the support file, you must log in with 'Export Space' permissions.
To create an XML export of a space:
Open a space and click Space Tools > Content Tools.
- Click Export.
- Click XML and Next >>.
- Click Full Export.
- Click Export.
A zipped archive of XML files is created. When the export has finished, Confluence will offer you the option to download the zip file.