Helping the K15t Support Team
- Checking the enabled add-on modules
- Configuring Confluence Logging
- Configuring Export Logging
- Enabling Performance Logging
- Creating Confluence Support Zip
- Creating a XML Export of a Single Page
- Creating a XML Export of a Space
- Creating a ZIP file of the Working Directory
- Finding your Support Entitlement Number
- Getting the Server ID
- How to create a space export without attachments
- How to check the browser log
Error Messages Troubleshooting
- Dealing with UnknownHostException
- Export to Word fails with ExporterException: messages.asposeexception.maxlistlevel
- Getting 'Unexpected block type 0!' Error
- NullPointerException at com.atlassian.spring.container.ContainerManager.getComponent()
- PacketTooBigException - Packet for Query is too Large
- Restoring the Confluence Trusted Applications Keystore
- Scroll Office: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can't find exporter to delegate to
- SSL problems during export - unable to find valid certification path to requested target
- How can I get a notification for every new release of a Scroll add-on?
- What do you need to know if you use a SNAPSHOT version of one of our products?
- Licensing Troubleshooting
- Labels like com.k15t.scroll.pdf.ui.export.dialog.customize.settings are displayed in my Scroll dialogs
- Gathering browser's console content
- Downloading an outdated version of an add-on
- Missing Images in Exports
- Disabling Default Export Schemes on space level
- End of life policy
- Security Bug Fixing Policy
- Security Advisories
- Technical and organizational measures
- Helping the K15t Support Team
In some cases it is useful to send the working directory to the K15t Support Team to solve specific problems, e. g. not properly exported characters.
To create a working directory ZIP file:
- Perform an export of the Confluence page which is not exported correctly.
- Open the Confluence temp directory. (Usually it is in the Confluence folder under target > confluence > home > temp)
Check for a directory called something like
scrll_PdfExporter895922784782977491811967295134396(depending on the Scroll PDF Exporter version your are using - the number part will be different).
If you've created an export right before, it should be the latest changed file.
- ZIP this folder and attach it to your support-ticket.