Considering the five basic concepts of a Help Center, three steps are required to create a Help Center:
- Create a Copy of the Help Center Theme here:
- Create a Help Center Portal
You have to specify a Title, and a (unique) Key for this Help Center Portal.
And you also may give it a Sub Title.
- Create a Viewport in this Help Center Portal with the following configuration:
- Theme: Choose the Viewport Theme you have created in step 1 which is based on the Help Center Theme.
- URL: Make sure to mark Enable Viewport Collection Under This Path:
For more information on how to configure a Viewport, visit this documentation.
Once you have created a Help Center Portal you probably want to configure it by adding some tiles: