You have a page P in some documentation D. Now you want to move P to another documentation E.
As each documentation has it's individual space version history, there is no option available to move a page across different documentations.
Thus, the basic idea is to create a new page Q in documentation E, copy the content of page P to page Q, and remove P afterwards.
Step By Step
- Go to page P in documentation D.
- Edit page P.
- Copy all content from the editor by using CTRL+A, CTRL+C / CMD+A, CMD+C.
- Close the editor again.
- Open that page in documentation E under which you want to "move" page P.
- Create a new page Q.
- Paste the content you have copied in the editor.
- Publish page Q.
- Open page P in documentation D again.
- Delete page P, and make sure you select option Remove page and all its versions