Helping the K15t Support Team
- Checking the enabled add-on modules
- Configuring Confluence Logging
- Configuring Export Logging
- Enabling Performance Logging
- Creating Confluence Support Zip
- Creating a XML Export of a Single Page
- Creating a XML Export of a Space
- Creating a ZIP file of the Working Directory
- Finding your Support Entitlement Number
- Getting the Server ID
- How to create a space export without attachments
- How to check the browser log
Error Messages Troubleshooting
- Dealing with UnknownHostException
- Export to Word fails with ExporterException: messages.asposeexception.maxlistlevel
- Getting 'Unexpected block type 0!' Error
- NullPointerException at com.atlassian.spring.container.ContainerManager.getComponent()
- PacketTooBigException - Packet for Query is too Large
- Restoring the Confluence Trusted Applications Keystore
- Scroll Office: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can't find exporter to delegate to
- SSL problems during export - unable to find valid certification path to requested target
- How can I get a notification for every new release of a Scroll add-on?
- What you need to know if you use a snapshot version of one of K15t apps.
- Licensing Troubleshooting
- Labels like com.k15t.scroll.pdf.ui.export.dialog.customize.settings are displayed in my Scroll dialogs
- Gathering browser's console content
- Downloading an outdated version of an add-on
- Missing Images in Exports
- Disabling Default Export Schemes on space level
- End of life policy
- Security Bug Fixing Policy
- Security Advisories
- Technical and organizational measures
- Helping the K15t Support Team
- Support Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Labels like com.k15t.scroll.pdf.ui.export.dialog.customize.settings are displayed in my Scroll dialogs
If one of our apps is not installed correctly, it might be that there are labels or i18n strings like 'com.k15t.scroll.pdf.ui.export.dialog.customize.settings' in the UI instead of the right UI-element:
- All Scroll apps
- All versions
- Re-install your Scroll app.
- Optional: restart Confluence.
The labels should now be displayed as correct UI elements.
- The app wasn't installed correctly.