To check a page inside the Confluence page editor
- Edit the wanted page.
- Click Acrolinx > . Check Text
The Acrolinx Check Results screen is displayed.
See below for more details about the screen.
- Click OK to close the dialog box and review the document.
Acrolinx Check Results
After you check has been completed, the Acrolinx Check Results dialog shows a summary of the checking results.
This dialog displays all issue categories that have been configuration for the space's check profile.
Depending on the check result, each category changes its color:
- Green: the checked text has a satisfying score.
- Yellow: the checked text has a score that is acceptable, but not ideal.
- Red: the checked text has a score that is too high.
To access more checking details
- In the Acrolinx check results, click the issues button next to a category that contains issues.
A list of issues for this category will be displayed, e.g. style guide violations.
- Click an issue displayed in the list.
A new browser window will open displaying more issue details.