In order to let Scroll Office generate proper Word documents, it is necessary to define headings, paragraphs, etc. as styles.
First you have to define all paragraphs and headings you need in your template. Therefore you have to enter an example paragraph for every type and delete this paragraphs after you have defined the style.
To define paragraphs:
- Open your Word template.
- Enter all headings and paragraphs you need in the template.
- Assign different styles to every paragraph and heading.
You can use the standard Microsoft Word styles, which can be changed afterwards.
- To customize a specific style right-click the paragraph-style and click Modify.
The screen Modify Style is displayed.
- You can now change the font, fontsize, color and other properties. For more information, see Microsoft Office Help.
- Click OK to save your changes.
All paragraphs defined in this style are changed automatically to the new properties.
- Delete the (temporary) text of your example paragraphs in your template, to make sure that they will not be displayed after export.
- Save your template.
You've successfully created paragraph styles for your template.