Export your Status Macros
One of the highest voted improvement is finally available. Scroll Office now allows you to export your status macros in the same look and feel as displayed in Confluence. No matter of their color, title, or outline – you'll have the same status appearance as in your Confluence system.
Placeholder for Comala Workflow state
All our other Scroll Exporters were able to display the Comala Workflow state of a page as a placeholder, now that's also possible with Scroll Office. You can use a simple placeholder ("$adhocState") to display the specific workflow state in your exported MS Word file.
Please note that the Comala Workflows placeholder does only work if you're using Comala Workflows 4.8 and higher.
Improved logging information
With Scroll Office 3.3 it is now easily possible to add logging information to your logfiles about which user starts an export. The logfiles will then contain infos about the following:
- Export time
- User that started the export
- Page the export was started from
- Export template
- Each page that has been exported
Please have a look at the page Configuring Export Logging in our knowledge base.
Multiple bug fixes
On top of that we fixed numerous bugs, with focus on:
- Issues with specific macros:
- - EXP-517jiraissue.placeholder.waiting.to.load jiraissue.placeholder.status
- - EXP-802jiraissue.placeholder.waiting.to.load jiraissue.placeholder.status
- - EXP-903jiraissue.placeholder.waiting.to.load jiraissue.placeholder.status
- - EXP-558jiraissue.placeholder.waiting.to.load jiraissue.placeholder.status
- Issues with table handling:
- ... and others (see below).
Updates and Fixes in this Release
The Scroll Office 3.3 Team