This page provides information about how to install Scroll Viewport. You can install Scroll Viewport in-app through the Atlassian Marketplace, or you can install it manually.
Confluence Administration Permission Required
You have to be logged in as a user with space administration permissions in the current space (or with Confluence administrator permissions).
Installing In-App (through the Atlassian Marketplace)
If you Confluence system is connected to the Atlassian Marketplace, you can simply install Scroll Viewport through the Confluence Administration Console.
To install Scroll Viewport in-app (through the Atlassian Marketplace):
Choose the cog iconat top right of the screen, then choose Add-ons.
- Choose Find new Add-ons in the left hand panel.
- Enter Scroll Viewport in the search box and press enter.
- Click Install to install Scroll Viewport.
If your Confluence system is not connected to the Atlassian Marketplace (e.g. because it is blocked by a corporate firewall), you can manually download from the Atlassian Marketplace and install it through the universal plugin manager (UPM).
To install Scroll Viewport manually:
First, to download the Scroll Viewport plugin file:
- Open the the Scroll Viewport listing in the Atlassian Marketplace
- Click on Download to download the plugin file (scroll-viewport-x.y.z.obr).
Second, to install Scroll Viewport:
- Choose the cog icon at top right of the screen, then choose Add-ons.
- Choose Manage add-ons in the left hand panel.
- Click on the Upload add-on link.
- Choose the plugin file downloaded before and click Upload.