Page Link fields are used to link existing Confluence Pages. Orderly's Page Link fields also allow to create new Confluence pages on-the-fly.
- You have a Project database. When a new entry is created, also a new page should be created.
In such cases, the settings of the Page Link field allow to setup who pages are created.
You have admin permissions for your database.
You have created or know a confluence page template you want to use as initial content for newly created pages.
You have added a field that is using the field type “Page link” to your database.
Set-up Page Creation
In the Page Link field settings you can configure whether pages can be created on-the-fly.
- Click the cog icon to open the Field Settings.
- Check Enable page creation,
- Select a Parent page, where the new pages will be located.
- Optionally, you can select a template which will be used as initial content.