We're pleased to announce the release of Scroll Acrolinx Connector 3.15.0, which is a compatibility and bug fix release.
Requirements for the new version:
- Acrolinx server 2018.12 and later are supported
- Guidance profiles (currently called Checking profiles) on the Acrolinx server must not be removed if they are still referenced in Confluence
- The profiles must be visible to all Confluence users using the Scroll Acrolinx Connector (by default Acrolinx does not limit profile visibility)
- "Scorecard Access" must be set to "limited" or "public" on Acrolinx server. See "Users" -> "Privacy"
How to update to the newest version:
- Check the connection to the Acrolinx server (go to Confluence administration -> Scroll Acrolinx Connector -> Configuration, enter edit mode, use "Test Connection" button)
- Reselect the global default profile as well as the language defaults if using the integration with Scroll Translations (go to Confluence administration -> Scroll Acrolinx Connector -> Guidance Profiles)
New Features and Improvements