The Bandana Debugger is a little web action that helps working with data in bandana. This is useful in development, but could also be used when supporting customers. To access the bandana debugger, you must log in with Confluence admin permissions.
Steps to access the bandana debugger
- Click the cog icon at top right of the screen and select Add-ons. The Manage Add-ons screen is displayed.
Select the Scroll CHM Exporter and click [XY] of [YX] modules enabled. The plugin modules are displayed.
- Scroll down to Troubleshooting and Support Actions and click Enable.
Depending on your Confluence version browser to;
Confluence 8.6 (or newer) and Scroll CHM Exporter 3.10.4 (or newer) → http://localhost:1990/confluence/admin/scroll-chm-debug/bandana/list.action
- Confluence 8.5 (or older) and Scroll CHM Exporter 3.10.4 (or newer/older) →
- After this the Bandana Debug Action is displayed and you can select the space you want to access the bandana debugger and click OK.
- If you want to access the bandana debugger for your whole Confluence system, select GLOBAL.
The space details are displayed and can be sent via mail for support purposes.