the Scroll CHM Exporter.Check here regularly; this FAQ is still growing.
- Are the Scroll Exporters Running in Confluence Cloud
- Hide the Customize Settings for specific spaces globally
- How Can I get the REST URL before Export?
- How can I hide the Customize Settings button in the Export Schemes screen?
- How can I hide the Export Scheme 'My last export settings' ?
- How can I insert an export button to a page?
- How do I get rid of extra empty pages in exports?
- How to make the content start on odd/even page?
- What can I do if my images get exported in poor quality?
- What can I do if my styles are not displayed correctly in the exported document?
- Where can I find my Export Scheme ID?
- Which placeholders are available in the Scroll Exporters
- Why are my links linking to my Confluence system and not inside my exported document?
- Why does the Scroll Pagetitle Macro not Work in Pages Copied with the Copy Page Tree Plugin
- Why do Scroll Exporters open HTTP Connections to Confluence?
- Why is my content not appearing in exported CHM files?
Besides, we have a special Trial FAQ and Purchasing and Licensing FAQ on our website. If you didn't find the right information in this documentation, or you have any other problems, please check the Scroll Knowledgebase, the K15t forums, or create a support ticket.