By defining multiple Export Schemes in the same space you are able to export the same pages with different settings for different purposes, for example:
- Marketing Material
- Documents for different customers
- ...and much more
Exporting was never that easy: Exporting your content is only one click away, gone are the days when users have to click through the export settings before exporting the content in the way they want.
In your Scroll DocBook Exporter Export Schemes you can define the following settings:
- Select which DocBook should be used.
- Define which pages should be exported: Only one page, a page with all its children, or even pages with a specific label.
- Define the output of several macros, e.g. toc-macros, children-macros, or section-macros.
- Define the output of an index.
- Set metadata for the exported DocBook file, author, and editor.
- Control the handling of pages managed with Comala Workflows.