Before you begin: To install a Scroll Exporter, you must log in with Confluence Admin permissions.
Download the JAR-file from the Atlassian Marketplace
If you already have a license key, but simply want to download the JAR file, open the Versions tab, click See all xx versions and download the wanted version.
- Open the Atlassian Marketplace.
- In the search field, enter 'k15t scroll exporter' and press Enter.
The search results are displayed.
- Click the wanted Scroll Exporter.
The plugin details are displayed.
- To install a trial version, click 30 Day Trial.
- To install a licensed copy of a Scroll Exporter, click Buy Now.
- Log in to your MyAtlassian account and click Generate License.
- Copy the license key and click Download.
- Save the JAR-file on your local disk
Upload the JAR-file to your Confluence System
To upload the JAR-file to your Confluence:
- Click the cog icon at top right of the screen and select Add-ons.
The Manage Add-ons screen is displayed.
- Click Upload Add-on and select the JAR-file.
The plugin is installed and displayed in the User-Installed Add-ons.
- Enter the license and click Update.
The Scroll Exporter is activated and can be used to export your Confluence content.