If you have versions that you don't want or need any more, you can delete them.
What content gets deleted when I delete a document version?
When you delete a document version, you delete:
- all metadata about that version (meaning that the version is completely removed from the version history of the document)
- all the content of that version.
Delete a version
- Navigate to the document in the Viewer
- Click the Version History to open all versions of the document
- Select the version you want to delete then click the actions menu ••• > and Delete version:
- In the Delete version dialogue, click Delete.