Scroll documents enables you to personalize your documents by adding a cover image. It ships with four OOTB images for you to use. But, in addition to that, you can also use your own images as well.
Add custom cover image
- Navigate to the root page of the document from the Document overview or the viewer by clicking 'Open in pages'
- Add the image, you want to use, as an attachment to the page
- The name of the image file has to be document-cover
- Only .jpg, .jpeg, and .png files are supported
3. Navigate to the Document overview to see the new cover applied to your document
Remove custom cover image
In order to remove the custom cover, you will simply need to delete the attachment titled document-cover from the root page of the document.
Please note that, you will not be able to use any of the OOTB cover images for your document, if it has a custom cover image. If you wish to use them, then, you will have to remove the custom cover image first.