Scroll Documents allows you to personalise your documents by adding a cover image. You can use one of the four images that come with the product (out-of-the-box images), or add your own images.
First find your document in the Library. Click the actions menu ••• in the right corner of your document card and select Manage. Under Settings click change image next to the current cover image of the document.
Choose from out-of-the-box images
- In the Change cover dialogue, select Gallery
- Choose the image you wish to set as the document cover
- Click Save.
Upload a custom cover image
In the Change cover dialogue, select Upload Image from the left navigation bar.
- You can chose to drag and drop a new image, or upload it by clicking the 'Upload an image' button.
- Once the upload is complete, click Save.
- Only .jpg, .jpeg, and .png files are supported