- Fix common general problems
- Data storage FAQ
- Assign the required permissions
Troubleshoot Scroll Documents
- Error 003 – Add-on user lacks required permissions in document version space
- Error 004 – There are edit restrictions on the document version space homepage
- Error 005 – Add-on user is restricted from viewing document version space homepage
- Error 006 – No home page found document version space
- Error 007 – Missing or corrupted document version metadata in document version space
- Error 011 – Document root page cannot be accessed
- Error 016 – Permissions granted to non-existing group in document version space
- Error 017 – Permissions assigned to user and group with same names in document version space
- Error 019 – Permissions granted to group with incorrect case in the name
- Security Advisories
The following pages explain how Scroll Documents handles data storage in a number of scenarios.
- What data does Scroll Documents transmit/store outside of Confluence Cloud?
- How are document versions stored?
- What happens to the content in my versions and documents when I uninstall the app?