- Fix common general problems
- Data storage FAQ
- Assign the required permissions
Troubleshoot Scroll Documents
- Error 003 – Add-on user lacks required permissions in document version space
- Error 004 – There are edit restrictions on the document version space homepage
- Error 005 – Add-on user is restricted from viewing document version space homepage
- Error 006 – No home page found document version space
- Error 007 – Missing or corrupted document version metadata in document version space
- Error 011 – Document root page cannot be accessed
- Error 016 – Permissions granted to non-existing group in document version space
- Error 017 – Permissions assigned to user and group with same names in document version space
- Error 019 – Permissions granted to group with incorrect case in the name
- Security Advisories
Users with the Space administrator Confluence permission can delete all versions made from that space.
Versions are deleted permanently, and cannot be restored
Versions are stored as archived spaces on your Confluence instance. When you delete a version, you delete the corresponding archived space.
Deleting a space is permanent – it doesn't go to the trash, and you can't recover it. This means that your version is un-recoverable when deleted.
Delete a version
In the page byline, click Documents > then for the version you want to delete, click the ••• dropdown button > Delete: