Before you begin: To install a Scroll Exporter, you must log in with Confluence Admin permissions.
To install a Scroll Exporter:
- Click the cog icon at top right of the screen and select Confluence Admin.
The Administration Console is displayed.
- In the Atlassian Marketplace section, click Find New Add-ons.
- In the search field, enter 'Scroll' and press Enter.
The search results are displayed.
- Click the wanted Scroll Exporter.
The plugin details are displayed.
- To install a trial version, click Free Trial.
A trial version is installed automatically.
- Click Get License, log in to your MyAtlassian account and click Generate License.
- Copy the license key and click Apply License.
After 30 days, the trial version license expires.
- To install a licensed copy of a Scroll Exporter, click Buy Now.
A commercial version is installed automatically.
- Perform the steps in the Quote & Order Form.
The Scroll Exporter is displayed under Manage Plugins > User-installed Plugins.