Besides creating an export scheme in the administration menu, you can save your export settings as new export scheme in the screen Export to EPUB. After you did a successful export, you can save the settings as new export scheme to use the settings for future exports.
Before you begin: Before you can save an export scheme you have to log in with Space Admin permissions.
To save an export scheme:
- Export your content with the wanted settings.
- In the screen Export Result click the Save Export Scheme ... drop down.
- If you want to overwrite the settings of the current export scheme, click <Export Scheme Name>.
The message ' is displayed.
If you want to save the settings as new export scheme, click as new ...
- If you want to save the export scheme only for this space activate the option in this space.
- If you want to save the export scheme globally, activate the option globally.
The fields Name and Description are filled out automatically. You can change the fields.
- Click Save.
The message export your content.' is displayed and the export scheme can be used to