- Intro to macros
- Ignore content in exports
- Ignore content in Confluence, but include it in exports
- Manually add a page break
- Add captions to images, figures, and tables
- Add an index
- Override the Confluence page title in exports
- Define table column widths
- Add bookmarks to exports
- Use page properties as custom placeholders
- Use metadata values as custom placeholders
- Change the page orientation
- Request support
- How headings are handled
- Scroll Macros
- Scroll Placeholders
You can use the Scroll title macro to add captions to images, figures, and tables in exports.
To use the macro, insert it into a page, enter the caption you want to assign to the content, then move that content into the macro.
Currently, it's not possible to style caption text
At the moment, it's not possible to modify the style of text in captions. We are tracking an improvement for this feature in our JIRA at EXP-2172.