- Intro to macros
- Ignore content in exports
- Ignore content in Confluence, but include it in exports
- Manually add a page break
- Add captions to images, figures, and tables
- Add an index
- Override the Confluence page title in exports
- Define table column widths
- Add bookmarks to exports
- Use page properties as custom placeholders
- Use metadata values as custom placeholders
- Change the page orientation
- Request support
- How headings are handled
- How tables are handled
- Scroll Macros
- Scroll Placeholders
By default, Scroll PDF Exporter 4.0 features error tracking powered by Sentry.io. This gives us insight into errors that occur in production environments, and lets us fix bugs and other issues more quickly.
If you wish to disable error tracking, log in as a Confluence Admin, navigate to Confluence Administration -> Scroll Runtime -> Advanced Plugin Settings -> Scroll PDF Exporter and set the
enableErrorTracking property to
On this page
- Feature differences: cloud vs. server
- Where are my templates stored?
- How can I limit the number of heading levels for my Table of Contents?
- How can I disable numbering in the table of contents?
- How can I show the built-in 'Export to PDF' button in the page tools menu?
- How can I insert an export button?
- How can I perform a debug export?
- How can I hide the default templates from users?