- Intro to macros
- Ignore content in exports
- Ignore content in Confluence, but include it in exports
- Manually add a page break
- Add captions to images, figures, and tables
- Add an index
- Override the Confluence page title in exports
- Define table column widths
- Add bookmarks to exports
- Use page properties as custom placeholders
- Use metadata values as custom placeholders
- Change the page orientation
- Request support
- How headings are handled
- How tables are handled
- Scroll Macros
- Scroll Placeholders
This guide describes how to perform a debug export.
- Navigate to the page that you wish to perform the debug export for
- Click Page tools (•••) > Export to PDF
- Once the Exporting PDF screen appears, hold down alt and click the three-color K15t Software icon in the bottom-left corner. You will notice that the Export button changes to Export (Debug)
- Perform the debug export by clicking Export (Debug). The file will be downloaded
- The file will be exported as a .zip file
On this page
- How can I disable numbering in the table of contents?
- How can I disable Sentry error tracking?
- How can I show the built-in 'Export to PDF' button in the page tools menu?
- How can I insert an export button?
- How can I hide the default templates from users?
- What can I do if my styles are not displayed correctly in the exported document?