- Intro to macros
- Ignore content in exports
- Ignore content in Confluence, but include it in exports
- Manually add a page break
- Add captions to images, figures, and tables
- Add an index
- Override the Confluence page title in exports
- Define table column widths
- Add bookmarks to exports
- Use page properties as custom placeholders
- Use metadata values as custom placeholders
- Change the page orientation
- Request support
- How headings are handled
- Scroll Macros
- Scroll Placeholders
Installing Scroll PDF Exporter is easy. In the Scroll Versions Atlassian Marketplace listing, click Buy it now (or Try it free if you want a 30-day trial version). Once the purchase process is completed, the plugin will install automatically.
Scroll PDF Exporter is displayed under Manage Plugins > User-installed Plugins. For further licensing and purchasing information, please visit our FAQ.
Evaluating Scroll PDF Exporter
If you want to try Scroll PDF Exporter before purchasing, you can obtain an evaluation license key through the Atlassian Marketplace. If you need more time for evaluation, you can extend your trial period.