- Intro to macros
- Ignore content in exports
- Ignore content in Confluence, but include it in exports
- Manually add a page break
- Add captions to images, figures, and tables
- Add an index
- Override the Confluence page title in exports
- Change the table format
- Add bookmarks to exports
- Use page properties as custom placeholders
- Use metadata values as custom placeholders
- Change the page orientation
- Integrate with Comala Workflows
- Export content via REST API
- Configure the connection settings
- Restrict the export functionality in spaces and for user groups
- Restrict the number of pages that can be exported in a single export
- Control how many exports can be performed at the same time
- Security Advisories
- Confluence has performance issues during the 'Rendering PDF' export step for large exports
- When exporting a page, an error message appears stating: 'User not allowed to export because of export restrictions on either space or groups'
- When updating Confluence, Angular JS integration for AUI shows an unknown compatibility message
- When customizing a template, some fonts are not displayed in the template editor
- Request support
- How headings are handled
- How tables are handled
- Scroll Macros
- Scroll Placeholders
I only want to display a maximum of three heading levels in my Table of Contents (TOC) but 4 heading levels always gets exported. How do I reduce the number of levels?
You can define the number of TOC levels that will be exported by editing your custom template. To do this, simply open the template editor, navigate to Documents Section > TOC page, and then click on the Table of Contents placeholder.
After clicking Edit you can then define how many levels of ToC will be rendered in the export:
On this page
- 6 benefits of Scroll PDF Exporter
- Feature differences: cloud vs. server
- Where are my templates stored?
- How can I disable numbering in the table of contents?
- How can I disable Sentry error tracking?
- How can I show the built-in 'Export to PDF' button in the page tools menu?
- How can I insert an export button?