- Intro to macros
- Ignore content in exports
- Ignore content in Confluence, but include it in exports
- Manually add a page break
- Add captions to images, figures, and tables
- Add an index
- Override the Confluence page title in exports
- Change the table format
- Add bookmarks to exports
- Use page properties as custom placeholders
- Use metadata values as custom placeholders
- Change the page orientation
- Integrate with Comala Workflows
- Export content via REST API
- Configure the connection settings
- Restrict the export functionality in spaces and for user groups
- Restrict the number of pages that can be exported in a single export
- Control how many exports can be performed at the same time
- Security Advisories
- Request support
- How headings are handled
- How tables are handled
- Scroll Macros
- Scroll Placeholders
I want to disable numbering in my TOCs. How do I do that?
You can disable TOC numbering for a template by opening the template editor, navigating to Settings > Properties, and unchecking Enable numbered headings.
On this page
- 6 benefits of Scroll PDF Exporter
- Feature differences: cloud vs. server
- Where are my templates stored?
- How can I limit the number of heading levels for my Table of Contents?
- How can I disable Sentry error tracking?
- How can I show the built-in 'Export to PDF' button in the page tools menu?
- How can I insert an export button?
- How can I perform a debug export?