- Intro to Macros
- Ignore content in exports
- Ignore content in Confluence, but include it in exports
- Manually add a page break
- Add captions to images, figures, and tables
- Add an index
- Override the Confluence page title in exports
- Change the table format
- Add bookmarks to exports
- Use page properties as custom placeholders
- Change the page orientation
To follow this guide, you must first install the Scroll Exporter Extensions add-on
You must install the Scroll Exporter Extensions add-on to use the macros required to follow this guide.
You can use the Scroll title macro to add captions to images, figures, and tables in exports.
To use the macro, insert it into a page, enter the caption you want to assign to the content, then move that content into the macro.