- Intro to Macros
- Ignore content in exports
- Ignore content in Confluence, but include it in exports
- Manually add a page break
- Add captions to images, figures, and tables
- Add an index
- Override the Confluence page title in exports
- Change the table format
- Add bookmarks to exports
- Use page properties as custom placeholders
- Change the page orientation
- Keep content together
To export, click Tools > Export to PDF.
This opens a dialog box, where you can choose which template you want to use:
You can now define the scope of the export – whether you want to export only the current page, or the current page and its children:
You can change more export settings on the settings tab within the Template Editor.