- Intro to Macros
- Ignore content in exports
- Ignore content in Confluence, but include it in exports
- Manually add a page break
- Add captions to images, figures, and tables
- Add an index
- Override the Confluence page title in exports
- Change the table format
- Add bookmarks to exports
- Use page properties as custom placeholders
- Change the page orientation
- Keep content together
After you have generated a list of index terms on your Confluence pages, you can add an index to your export templates.
Add an index
Navigate to the template editor, and add the Index placeholder where you want to insert the index. If you also used page labels to generate index terms, navigate to the Settings tab and check the 'index terms' setting.