- Intro to Macros
- Ignore content in exports
- Ignore content in Confluence, but include it in exports
- Manually add a page break
- Add captions to images, figures, and tables
- Add an index
- Override the Confluence page title in exports
- Change the table format
- Add bookmarks to exports
- Use page properties as custom placeholders
- Change the page orientation
I want to disable numbering in my TOCs. How do I do that?
You can disable TOC numbering for a template by opening the template editor, navigating to Settings > Properties, and unchecking Enable numbered headings.
On this page
- Feature differences: cloud vs. server
- How can I add an index to my export?
- Where are my templates stored?
- How can I limit the number of heading levels for my Table of Contents?
- How do I migrate from an evaluation license to a paid license?
- How can I perform a debug export?
- How can I hide the default templates from users?