- Intro to Macros
- Ignore content in exports
- Ignore content in Confluence, but include it in exports
- Manually add a page break
- Add captions to images, figures, and tables
- Add an index
- Override the Confluence page title in exports
- Change the table format
- Add bookmarks to exports
- Use page properties as custom placeholders
- Change the page orientation
- Keep content together
I only want to display a maximum of three heading levels in my Table of Contents (TOC) but 4 heading levels always gets exported. How do I reduce the number of levels?
You can define the number of TOC levels that will be exported by editing your custom template. To do this, simply open the template editor, navigate to Documents Section > TOC page, and then click on the Table of Contents placeholder.
After clicking Edit you can then define how many levels of ToC will be rendered in the export:
On this page
- 6 benefits of Scroll PDF Exporter
- Feature differences: cloud vs. server
- How can I add an index to my export?
- Where are my templates stored?
- How can I disable numbering in the table of contents?
- How do I migrate from an evaluation license to a paid license?
- How can I perform a debug export?
- How can I hide the default templates from users?