- Intro to Macros
- Ignore content in exports
- Ignore content in Confluence, but include it in exports
- Manually add a page break
- Add captions to images, figures, and tables
- Add an index
- Override the Confluence page title in exports
- Change the table format
- Add bookmarks to exports
- Use page properties as custom placeholders
- Change the page orientation
To follow this guide, you must first install the Scroll Exporter Extensions add-on
You must install the Scroll Exporter Extensions add-on to use the macros required to follow this guide.
The Scroll pagebreak macro enforces a page break in exports.
The content immediately following the Scroll pagebreak macro will be at the top of the next page in the export.