- Intro to Macros
- Ignore content in exports
- Ignore content in Confluence, but include it in exports
- Manually add a page break
- Add captions to images, figures, and tables
- Add an index
- Override the Confluence page title in exports
- Change the table format
- Add bookmarks to exports
- Use page properties as custom placeholders
- Change the page orientation
I have created a template and uploaded it in Scroll PDF Exporter for Cloud.
- Where exactly is the template stored now?
- Can I back it up by performing a space or site backup?
On this page
- 6 benefits of Scroll PDF Exporter
- Feature differences: cloud vs. server
- How can I add an index to my export?
- How can I limit the number of heading levels for my Table of Contents?
- How can I disable numbering in the table of contents?
- How do I migrate from an evaluation license to a paid license?
- How can I perform a debug export?