- Include/Exclude - define page labels in the template that correspond with page labels on your Confluence pages to include/exclude child pages from the exported page tree (learn more)
- Index terms - if checked, page labels will be used as index terms (learn more)
- Enable numbered headings - if checked, headings will use the numbering defined in the export template
- Enable links to external websites - if checked, web links in the PDF will be clickable
- Enable links to Confluence - if checked, links to your Confluence site will be clickable
- Pagebreak - if checked, selecting this option will insert a page break after every Confluence page in the PDF export
- Comala Document Management - please see our documentation for further information regarding these export options
- Attachments - if the option Embed referenced attachments is checked, the generated PDF will contain the attachments included on the exported pages
- Show 'Table Of Content' macro output - if checked, the Confluence Table of Contents macro will be included in the export
- Show 'Children' macro output - if checked, the Confluence Children Display macro (if added to the page) will be included in the export
- Convert image gallery tables to lists - if checked, images in gallery macros are displayed in a list rather than a grid
- Figure captions - if an image is assigned a caption using the Scroll Title macro, you can select whether to display that caption before or after the image
- Table captions - if a table is assigned a caption using the Scroll Title macro, you can select whether to display that caption before or after the table
- Export filename - define placeholders and/or text for the filename to be used in the generated PDF. Selecting the + icon provides a selection of placeholders that can be used. If this field is empty, the filename will revert to the default. i.e. Document Title-Document Revision-Export date
- Optimize links for printing - if checked, a footer section is added to the exported document displaying the full URLs of all links on the page. Further customizations can be made to suffixes that are included for links to pages, figures and tables within the exported document. The following placeholders are available for the internal page and figure/table caption links:
- Target Page = reference to the page number for the linked page or Scroll Title macro caption
- Target Caption = reference to the Scroll Title macro caption title
- Target Number = reference to the Scroll Title macro caption number
- Make document PDF/A-3 compliant - if checked, a PDF/A (ISO-standardized) version of the PDF is created upon export. This file type is intended for archiving purposes and long-term preservation of electronic documents.
- Image compression - define whether images are compressed in the export. Reducing the image quality (e.g. Low quality), increases the compression for exported images and will reduce the size of the exported file. As a result, images may appear distorted.
- PDF Bookmarks - define the number of heading levels used to create PDF bookmarks in the generated PDF Export. After choosing a specific heading level, PDF bookmarks will be created for the selected and all previous heading levels. e.g. Choosing Heading 3 will create bookmarks for heading levels 1, 2 and 3.
- Expanded levels - define how many bookmark heading levels are automatically expanded in the export. Bookmarks will be expanded up until the selected heading level
- Bookmarks Panel - if checked, the bookmark panel will automatically be displayed when the export is opened in the PDF reader (eg. Adobe)
- Title/Author/Subject/Keywords - define metadata within the available fields to include in the generated PDF export