To follow the guides in this section you must first install the Scroll Exporter Extensions app
You must install the Scroll Exporter Extensions app to use the option outlined in this guide.
Scroll PDF Exporter includes a range of Scroll macros which you can add to Confluence pages to modify export behavior.
They can be added to Confluence pages in the same way as any Confluence macro. Scroll macros can affect exports in two different ways, by either applying changes in exports or by displaying changes on a Confluence page.
Changes displayed in exports
You should add Scroll macros to style a particular part of your exported Confluence content. They can modify export behaviour in the following ways:
- Ignore content in Confluence, but include it in exports
- Manually add a page break
- Add captions to images, figures, and tables
- Change the page orientation
- Keep content together
- Add an index
- Override the Confluence page title in exports
- Change the table format
- Add bookmarks to exports
- Use page properties as custom placeholders
- Use metadata values as custom placeholders
Changes displayed on the Confluence page
You can also use some Scroll macros to modify how a Confluence page is displayed in Confluence, without it impacting the export: