We're proud to announce the release of Scroll PDF Exporter 4.0.16, which is an improvement and bugfix release. This release adds further customizable options within the template editor for controlling indentations and adding colour to the background of styles. Additionally, borders can now also be added to paragraph styles to further perfect the look and feel of your customizable templates.
- New: option to control indentation of styles
- New: option to customize background colors for styles
- New: option to customize borders for template styles
- Fixed: header table cell cannot use a custom font
Important update information
This release includes bugfixes which relate to the Comala Workflows for Scroll Exporter integration. These include:
- Fixed: Comala Workflow placeholders not exported in PDF after page edits
- Fixed: Ability to hide Comala Workflow header in the exported document
- FIxed: Active Comala Workflows results in empty page before content, if page breaks are defined
In order to benefit from these fixes in Scroll PDF Exporter 4.0.16, users will also be required to update to the newest version of Comala Workflows for Scroll Exporter.
All updates and fixes in this release