Although we hope that your experience with Scroll PDF Exporter runs smoothly, sometimes problems can occur. The following articles list common problems encountered when using Scroll PDF Exporter, and how to fix them.
- Exporting a large number of Confluence pages takes a long time to render the PDF
- Confluence has performance issues during the 'Rendering PDF' export step for large exports
- When exporting a page, an error message appears stating: 'User not allowed to export because of export restrictions on either space or groups'
- When exporting a page, an error message appears stating: 'You cannot export this page because it is not the latest version'
- When updating Confluence, Angular JS integration for AUI shows an unknown compatibility message
- When customizing a template, some fonts are not displayed in the template editor
- When exporting embedded attachments, the attachments cannot be opened in the generated export