- Translate in Confluence
- Translate externally
- Content reuse
- Roles and permissions
- Supported languages
- Advanced plugin properties
- Ignoring terms and content in translations with the Translations Ignore macro
- Collaborative editing – what are the limitations when used with Scroll Translations?
- How do inline comments behave in Scroll Translations-managed spaces?
- Which language is displayed when users enter a space for the first time?
- Link to a translated page from outside Confluence
- Can I use translated content as a JIRA Service Desk knowledge base?
- Display the page tree in a page
- What's the difference between Scroll Translations and the Language Plugin for Confluence?
- How can I remove all languages (sv-translations macros) from a space
- How to solve the 'Render.xHTMLException'?
Exclude certain pages from translation ZIP
You can manually exclude specific pages from being translated by selecting the One file per page option when creating the translation ZIP, then manually deleting the translation files of the pages you don't want to translate.
In the translation ZIP, the translation files for the pages are named as follows:
When importing the file back into Confluence after translation, the deleted pages will not be imported, and will only be available in the default language (and any other languages they have been translated into).