We're pleased to announce the release of Scroll Translations 3.9, which is a minor improvements and bugfix release.
Read-only mode for Data Center
Scroll Translations is not yet compatible with Read-only mode for Confluence Data Center installations. Administrators need to disable our apps before going into read-only mode on Data Center installations.
End of support for Confluence 5.10
We are dropping support for Confluence 5.10 in this release of Scroll Translations.
- order of byline items has changed: versions, variants, workflows, translations
- whole byline item is now interactive (clickable)
- open-close behavior of dialogues is improved (a loading icon is displayed in case information is loading)
- labelling and order of items changed
- loading spinner is now displayed on reporting dialogs if information is loading
- improved responsiveness of UI click actions (whenever a user clicks on any action that involves a network call there is now an indicator that information is loading)
- icons in the UI are now high-res
- users can now use tabs to navigate through the dialogues
- toolbar and byline is not displayed if only one language is present
All updates and fixes in this release
New Features and Improvements