Scroll Translations helps you to manage and deliver your Confluence content to a global audience. Manage multiple languages of your documentation in a single space. Translate the content directly in Confluence or integrate with common external translation memory systems.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Collaborative editing – what are the limitations when used with Scroll Translations?
- How do inline comments behave in Scroll Translations-managed spaces?
- Which language is displayed when users enter a space for the first time?
- Link to a translated page from outside Confluence
- Can I use translated content as a JIRA Service Desk knowledge base?