- Translate in Confluence
- Translate externally
- Content reuse
- Roles and permissions
- Supported languages
- Advanced plugin properties
- Ignoring terms and content in translations with the Translations Ignore macro
- Collaborative editing – what are the limitations when used with Scroll Translations?
- How do inline comments behave in Scroll Translations-managed spaces?
- Which language is displayed when users enter a space for the first time?
- Link to a translated page from outside Confluence
- Can I use translated content as a JIRA Service Desk knowledge base?
- Display the page tree in a page
- What's the difference between Scroll Translations and the Language Plugin for Confluence?
- How can I remove all languages (sv-translations macros) from a space
- How to solve the 'Render.xHTMLException'?
Use the Java API
Make Scroll Translations your own by extending its functionality using the Scroll Content Management API.
Learn more about using the Scroll Content Management API with Scroll Versions and Scroll Translations.